According to the creator of MMS Jim Humble… “MMS formula is a solution that kills pathogens, mold, fungus and bacteria in the body. It is virtually harmless, however, minor side effects may be experienced.”
Much of the following information was taken from Jim Humbles published works….
Unlike the many life threatening side effects experienced from chemical drugs promoted by the FDA, Jim Humble states that MMS generally has few side effects which are not life threateing but include nausea, vomiting or diarhea. He believes that these side effects are actuall positive, as it is the result of bacterial die-off in the body; ridding itself of toxins. It is as if the body knows what is needed when MMS is taken. Sometimes, the nausea side effect may even be prevented by eating an apple prior to taking the MMS solution. And while the apple helps with absorption of toxins, it does not interfere with the MMS results.
When including the MMS regimen in your daily routine, it only takes a mere three minutes of your time. Normally an individual will begin with only one drop of MMS. For someone extremely ill, it should be reduced to 1/2 drop (yes, this is possible), with the intention of working up to 15 drops daily for optimum results.
Prior to making the MMS solution you will need to have citric acid solution on hand. This is very easy to make and extremely affordable. Simply purchase citric acid powder at your local grocery or health food store and be sure to have distilled or purified water on hand.
When mixing the citric acid (also known as the mms activator), mix one part citric acid to nine parts water.
Once ready to make the solution, the ingredients you’ll need are MMS, citric acid (or lemon juice or vinegar), and 100% natural apple or grape juice (the fruit juice cannot contain ascorbic acid, as this will deactivate the solution).
In a glass, add one drop of MMS to 5 drops of citric acid solution (or lemon juice or vinegar). Swirl around and allow to set for 3 minutes. Note: be sure to activate for a minimum of three minutes, but as long as it is consumed within one-half hour, it will still provide positive results.
After the 3 minutes, add juice for taste and drink.
If you are very ill or experience too many side effects, cut back the dosage and reduce the one drop to 1/2 a drop simply by mixing a full drop of MMS with citric acid solution and adding fruit juice, then discard half of it.
If you happen to experience an intolerable amount of nausea, a reliable antidote is to simply drink 1000 MG of vitamin C added to a glass of cold water. Bicarbonate of soda also acts as such an antidote, by using a level teaspoon of bicarbonate or taking an Alka-Seltzer tablet in a glass of water. If you use the vitamin C do not use the bicarbonate of soda
or Alka-Seltzer. Use either one but not both.
MMS Warnings: (1) Do not allow children to use MMS unsupervised. (2) Do not allow MMS to set in direct sunlight even if it is in a colored bottle as it will create pressure in the container which could rupture and cause severe burns. MMS that has set in direct sunlight can cause very painful burns.
(3) Never allow full strength MMS to remain on your skin for more than 10 seconds as it can cause mild burns.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Please see our full disclaimer by clicking here http://www.mmsfacts.com/disclaimer