You might not want to admit it or even realise it, but your body is filled with “bad things” such as bacteria, molds and nasty little viruses. Often your body can keep them under control, but let your immune system get overworked and you will feel the ill effects of these little bad guys!
If you haven’t been reading our articles then you might not know that a radical newly discovered supplement called “Miracle Mineral Solution” or “MMS” has been stirring up the Internet health communities lately. The solution purportedly wipes out the pathogens—including Lyme bacteria and co-infectors—that suppress one’s immune system.
Since the Mineral Miracle Solution ( MMS ) solution is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. When it’s activated as instructed (1:5 drop solution using a ten percent solution of citric acid), chlorine dioxide is produced. Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula ClO2. Common uses include water supply purification, oral hygienics, and more of late, dietary supplementation.
MMS gives off Chlorine Dioxide….
You might be reading all the above and think wow that’s great, but isn’t it too powerful? According to this published study by Judith R. Lubbers, Sudha Chauan, and Joseph R. Bianchine, the amount of Chlorine dioxide given off by MMS wwas decleared safe in the study, but remeber the FDA has not declared MMS safe for any use.
We can not say enough how inexpensive MMS is and how effective it appears to be against many of the bacteria, mold and virus found in the every day home and in our food too! Be smart and keep a bottle of MMS always on stand-by.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. Please see our full disclaimer by clicking here http://www.mmsfacts.com/disclaimer